We all love of Rabun County’s seasons, and the mountain views and lush landscape are probably why you choose to spend time outside or at the lake. But after owning a home near Lake Burton for over 15 years, I realized that Mother Nature was keeping my family and friends from enjoying our favorite room in the house…our porch! Can you relate?
- Pollen, wind, blowing rain, dirt and bugs
- Spending valuable time cleaning the porch over and over and over
- Putting up and taking down plastic or Plexiglas to keep out Mother Nature
- Covering porch furniture or storing it during winter months
- Custom panels with screens and vinyl that keep moisture, dirt, and pollen off your patio
- Eliminate the need for putting up plastic, using furniture covers or storing furniture during winter
- Vinyl panels act as a wind break so you can enjoy your porch during windy cool months, too
- Open panels for a screened porch feel and close them when you are not using the porch
Three pollen seasons ago, we added this solution to our porch and it changed everything. So, I wanted to share it with my neighbors in Rabun County and Northeast Georgia. Your porch will become an extension of your home where friends and family will love to gather and enjoy themselves 24/7/365!
YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!!!
Visit our life-size showcase porch inside of The Fire Place store (87 N. Main Street, Clayton, GA) next to Universal Joint.